To See the Whole Thought Proccess & All My Inspiration Points for Tres #TR30Days click here
If we all did the things we are capable of doing we’d literally astound ourselves. ~Thomas Edison
And for my other piece of inspiration for this #TR30Days Challenge? I offer you .. er, me/us .. “Moves Like Jagger”
This actually has nothing to do with Jagger other than the fact that he’s a total trip and I love the beat! This is about the beat speed I use when working out…
- Read 2 new books .. and shoot for a 3rd for fun! Update: Haven’t Started.
- Create and populate a “Gratitude” Category on my blog – creating my own little ‘Gratitude Encyclopedia’ as they don’t update theirs regularly enough Update: Category Created
- Get back on track w/ my Spanish Lessons – complete 1 chapter this challenge by spending 15 min. each day w/ it. Started this – Lesson 1 done!
- Resurrect the ‘Pampered Princess’ routine to help unwind each morning – STOP falling asleep over the computer surrounded by work, TC stuff, etc… Update: Nope. Not even once this week.
- Make a T0-Do List every day categorized just like this list – and Crystal, make it realistic! Don’t OVERLOAD Update: I’ve made lists – but way overloaded. … Got more work to do here!
- Get my charity vlogs out ON time Update: Still Not Out. On the To-Do List.
- Promote Kaye/Bassman Charity Event Update: Have done on FB
- Dedicated Participation in LoveBomb & No Kid Hungry initiatives Update: have done #NoKidHungry – but have dropped the ball on LoveBomb
- Seriously #10kaday isn’t undoable – it wasn’t even super HARD to bust out under an hour. So, #10kaday & post it on the #nikeplus & #TR30days hashtags for accountability. Update: Been SUPER busy – but have done treadmill time every day. Nikeplus bugged out on me; so have only done that 3 times. Totally spaced #TR30Days, though…
- Dance, dance, dance! Got the dance room booked for an hour 6 days a week – gonna use it! 🙂 Update: Yes, I used the dance room – but only 4 times – was a BLAST, though! #ilovedancing #ilooklikeadork
- Commit to converting to buying local exclusively for veggies & fruits – so much healthier! Farmers market every week Update: Did the Dallas Farmer’s market as was busy Saturday morning – was fun!
- Weights (cleared, yay!) 3 times a week – low weights, high reps. Update: Not so much, no.
- 3k in 30: sit-ups, push-ups (that’s gonna FEEL like it will kill me), jumping jacks, stair pairs, and squats Update: I’m at 480. Obviously? Behind. It HURTS, though!! LOL
- 2 New Clients Update: Might have 1 – we’ll see next week!
- Finalize business plan for 2012 Update: Not yet.
- Get new clients from last #TR30 stabilized & on-process Update: Working on it.
- TC Strategy Finalized & Executed Update: 40% done.
- Supper Six Calendar for Q4 made out Update: Have Oct. set
- Get to know the runners in my #Runtherock group Update: Not so much.
- Make a point of getting to know the Saturday Worship Team! 🙂 Update: Still need to get confirm. Jaron’s got that set up.
- Enjoy Dating a little more – feels kinda like a chore at present? Update: Possibilities :p Have had some fun flirting; so I call that progress!
- Go back to spending some QT w/ the girls each week – just 2 hours of 1:1 time w/ ea girl each weekday Update: DONE. And it was definitely needed.
- 2 Mom/Daughter Dates each month – 1 w/ each girl Update – we hung here; but did do 1 on 1 time w/ each of them.
- Do Gratitude Journaling/Blogging w/ the girls each day Update: Started this – got Linds a new journal… she was kinda stoked, but mainly we’re talking through it. Recommended Nati do a gratitude vlog – more her speed.